Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
Geekwear Inc. (Bond Marketing S.R.L.) respects the intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that your content has been used in a way that constitutes an infringement of your rights, please notify our designated agent for complaints (contact email below) by sending a Notice and Takedown Report, which must include the following important information (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the relevant matter;
- a description of the matter claimed to have been infringed;
- a description of where the claimed infringing content is located on the geekwearinc.com site. URLs should be in the following form:
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that:
a. the above information is accurate; and
b. you are authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the rights involved.
Geekwear Inc. (Bond Marketing S.R.L.)‘s Designated Agent for complaints can be reached at: email@example.com
For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications should be directed to Spreadshirt customer service. Failure to comply with all of the requirements of this section may result in the invalidation of your DMCA notice.